Assalamualaikum...



Hey guys! Err.. I should say WELCOME TO MY BLOG, shouldn't i? So.. Welcome to my blog.. hehe.. Seriously, it took me some time to think what to write in here. Even right at this second.. (help!) Ehem.. Well, as I was saying, I said that there were reasons why I start to do blogging, right? Actually it's been 4 years tho.. Since my time at the Matriculation Centre, IIUM (currently known as CF..whatevvs), on my 18th birthday, which was on the 29th January, I joined the Martial Arts Festival as Aikido Club representative (yeah.. i learned Aikido people!). It was hell of a birthday. The night on the 28th, me and my Aikido friends did some demonstrations to introduce our club in front of every student and officers, not to mention it was held at the field in front of brothers' hostels! (Yikes!) And the night on the 29th, I helped to organize Srikandi Nite as the Head of Publicity & Promotion (impressed? ;) ) with only 4 girls in my bureau.. It was a success i must say.. And at the end of that night, during the post-mortem, before the clock striked 12, everyone sang a birthday song for me.. (omg.. i terharu, u!) with a lil tears in my eyes, i really really really wish i could tell the whole world 'bout it.. Can't believe it took years for me to tell this story.. More to come, insyaAllah.. I also hope that as time passes by, it will remind me how life taught me to live, what have I gone thru and places I have been.. There. Those are my reasons.. Quite valid, doncha think? eheh.. OMG! Must stop babbling.. Aite guys.. Laterr~

3 comments:

ouchhhhh ! awak cakap saya comel ! awww. love ya loadsssss . keep on blogging sista <3

syg, i ckp u comel kt post 1 lg la..ahaha tq for commenting btw.. xoxo

saya salah comment ): patut post yg atas . huhu

Post a Comment

Followers