Salam..


Today I'm officially a 4th year student of IIUM.. That means this is my last semester of classes and then 6 months of internship, then I'm outta here.. Should I be happy, sad, or frightened? All of the above I must say.. Happy cuz I'm gonna be a degree holder soon, frightened to enter career world and sad cuz I'll leave campus life, no longer a student, and on top of that, no more angpau on Hari Raya! Waa~

I only left with 3 subjects and a Final Year Project (FYP).. Come to think of it, I really didn't notice spending years in here.. But then again, who does right? Yesterday I was just a freshie, making new friends, getting lost to go to classes, and today I'm a senior! How's that for a change? As today is the first day of new semester, department offices are packed! Not just that, they all waiting in front of the lecturers room just to get the lecturers' signatures.. And I'm here just watching, passing by with a smile on my face.. (Been there, done that! Eheh..)

So, GOOD LUCK everyone.. May this semester brings us new spirit for us to work harder and be smarter in dealing matters.. (Did I just rapping?) All praises to Allah.. Wassalam

8 comments:

sedih and happy gak ble bace entry ni....
ape yg ko rase...suma bdk2 batch kite akan and mmg rase mende yg same...

good luck to u too~

ahahaha..pasnie akak kene bg adek duet raya plak..! hehe..=)

@anon: yup.. i'm just expressing it.. kita semua serupa~ :)

@teh_halia: thanks dear =)

@syahir: yela.. nak mintak uit shopping ar tue! huhu

kalo hang repeat subjek, still bleh nmpk lg kat kict ni ;p

zaid!! choy~~

ok la,lg sket jek..ak lg 2 tahun ni ha,haram tol,haha..

hi faiz! lame seyh x jumpe.. aritu x kira sebab jumpe mcm 10 secs je.. ape cer?

Post a Comment

Followers